Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update on house selling

Our house is still not sold and moving day is only 8 days away. It kinda all caught up with both Nathan and myself today and we've been having a rough day with trying not to focus on the waves and to keep our eyes up on Jesus. (walking on the water analogy) Long story short, having the house not sell by fall might put our plans for school on hold for a while. We're trying to be patient and wait, but that 8 day "deadline" seems to be creeping up quickly...suffocatingly so. Please pray.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

earnestly praying

Alicia Buhler said...

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

Unknown said...

Praying here, too.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Thinking of you. I had a rough day today and had to remind myself again of who my Provider is. Love ya