Friday, February 19, 2010

Brilliant!

I just thought of the 
MOST BRILLIANT 
gift idea 
for the twins 
that will be joining the 
McCorkindale extended family 
(Brandes household).  
I am SO excited!  
In fact, when I thought of it, I exclaimed 
so suddenly and loudly 
that Nathan jumped up from his book 
and looked quite worried.  
Hehe.  
It's PERFECT.  
I can't wait to get started. 
:D  
Karis and Jared
you're going to love it.  
Karis a little more than Jared...
but the twins will love it most of all!  
Too bad you all have to wait 
until I give it to them this summer 
before I can post pictures of what it is!  
Sorry.
I just had to share my excitement somewhere...

3 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

Ahhhh!!! I'm so EXCITED!! And I want to know what it is right now!!!!!!! :D

Trev and Rebekah said...

Can't wait to see what you made and I love hearing your excitement.

Alicia Buhler said...

I love your idea!
and you are such a tease...