Thursday, February 18, 2010

Busy morning

I have a busy morning of running all over the city for random appointments and errands today.  It's nice when you can schedule everything that has been piling up for the past few weeks/months into one busy day instead of many...but it makes for a busy day!  But I think it'll be fun.  I'm pretty confident driving in our city now.  It helps that American cities are pretty well set up as far as infrastructure and transportation goes.  I just need to jump on the freeway and I'm good to go.  None of this starting and stopping at red lights all the way to the other end of the city!

There's not much to write today.  It's been sunny and WARM lately, but I know how much I would hate to be back in Canada just hearing about it and not feeling it, so I won't mention that.  Homework is coming along.  I have a full day class on Saturday, which I'm not looking forward to (because of the long class hours, not because I don't think it'll be an interesting class).  It's supposed to rain on the weekend, though, so that'll make it easier to be sitting inside all day. : )  I keep thinking that if I just buckled down and did a week of homework straight, I could finish everything that I have.  Ok, maybe 2 weeks.  If I could manage to not be distracted for 2 weeks and put in nice, long 8 hour days of homework, I could probably finish everything.  Then again, the blog would be silent and facebook would feel shunned...and we couldn't have that, now could we?  Haha.  I'm sure everyone out there would manage.  Truth is, I'm just not sure I could!

Well, it's time to shovel my breakfast and keep moving if I'm going to get everything done today!  Here's to productivity!  Yay!

No comments: