Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ABC’s of My Day

A – above 0 degrees today
B – beautiful blue skies (2 points) and barbecued chicken for supper
C – contacts were not agreeing with my eyes this morning…a little clashing of strong wills (me – “oh yes you will wear a contact today”; eye – “oh no I won’t”)
D – deciding what to do…go ahead or hang back? Tough decisions!
E – eagerly anticipating the sale of our house
F – fighting a cold…so far I’m winning
G – green grass is coming through…
H – Hudson Bay and Hepburn…two very special places…hopefully I’ll see you both in 2 ½ months!
I – inventory cycle count at work today…every Tuesday is a big day!
J – just need someone to rub my aching shoulders for two minutes…wait, is that the world on my shoulders? Nah, it’s just a beach ball that looks like the world.
K – keep having really vivid, weird dreams lately and am getting reality mixed up with, um, un-reality?
L – Lennox is still SO scared of bikes. He can hardly move for fear of a bike falling on him…poor guy.
M – might actually brave the great outdoors in a t-shirt today
N – new shirt being worn for the first time today…feels so good!
O – only 24 degrees in Fresno right now…but don’t worry, high for today is 36…
P – pony tail saved me from my bad hair day today
Q – quiet is nice…that’s how my office is…
R – rode my bike to work today
S – stomach is growling embarrassingly loud. Must eat more for breakfast tomorrow…
T – took a picture of myself in my tights this morning…see above…
U – unbelievable how long ago high school feels…
V – violin needs to make it’s way to Karis asap (I haven’t forgotten)
W – working a long day today…both piano-teaching and the lumber yard
X – x-rays today? Nope. Perhaps I’ll play an xylophone, though…
Y – yes, I am looking forward to Friday night! How did you know?
Z – Zellers has everything from A-Z, but not what I was looking for, of course.

My challenge to you: Take the first letter of your name and tell me something about your day starting with that letter! Do it…

4 comments:

Marsha said...

M - "Monster dog sneaks off to visit and wreak havoc on neighborhood dogs. Owners unaware!" (I wasn't home but Ben tells me our adolescent dog was misbehaving lol)

Kelsie-Lynn said...

K-Kind husband watched sweet daughter all day so I could study.

Unknown said...

Jammin to Jars of Clay after scanning in my grad photos.

Alicia Buhler said...

You have such creative posts!

A - Always in the mood for a massage, aaahhhh....