Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Would you rather...?

…be named after a fruit or a vegetable?

Fruit. I’d rather be named apple or peach than asparagus or kohlrabi. Duh…

…be bald for five years or have a mullet for life?

Initially I would say mullet, because you could always disguise it. But then I thought about getting tired of disguising it, so I would have to choose baldness. What’s five years, right?

…have uncontrollable back hair or a face full of warts?

Never have I wanted to have any hair on my back but when the other option is warts on my face…well, I’d have to have the fuzzy back!

…own a sailboat or speedboat?

Well, I personally would probably have more fun with a speedboat, but Nathan would MUCH rather have a sailboat, so I would get a sailboat for him. I don’t like water much either way.

…forget the alphabet or how to count?

COUNTING!!! I love writing too much to lose the alphabet!

…get stuffed in a locker or get your head flushed in a toilet?

Having experienced both…I’ll take the locker. I don’t recommend the swirly…not fun. Probably doesn’t help that I fit quite nicely into a locker…

…date the pastor’s kid or the police chief’s kid?

Well, I married the pastor’s kid, so…I guess that answers that question. (In case that didn’t answer that question, things are going pretty well having dated the pastor’s kid)

…live only by night or only by day?

DAY!

…spend a year with only men or only women?

Sorry ladies…I think it would be only guys. There’s too much drama with us to be with only women for a year. When I asked Nathan, his answer was women, but was quick to explain that they would have to be “mom” and “sister” type women. haha


(questions from the book, "More Would You Rather?")

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I think kohlrabi is a cool name :) think of all the cool nicknames!

And DEFINATELY bald...i always said you would look good with your head shaved

yay for fuzzy back!!! lol

come on, the police chief's kid isn't so bad either :)