Thursday, April 30, 2009

Internet Routines...

I have nothing much running through my mind today. Perhaps the humid, cloudy weather has periodically dampened my creative flow. So, for lack of other things to tell you about, here are some places that I’m visiting online today…

Bethany College – picking up a pdf of the catalogue…maybe I’ll finish my degree yet…

Fresno Pacific University – picking up another pdf catalogue…this school shares a campus with the one that Nathan is attending, so it could be fun to take some courses…

Facebook – see what’s new…who’s had babies and who’s getting married…and who’s got swine…


Hotmail – mail is almost never a bad thing…


My Family Website – see what the family is up to…


Credit Union – I got paid today…whoo-hoo! Bills to pay…boo…


And, I’ll be checking out the blogs on my sidebar…checking in with everyone to see if there’s anything new or exciting happening!


And now you know…the rest of the story. (or at least my regular daily internet routine…though I don’t go to the Credit Union and Bethany/Fresno sites daily…and sometimes I add amazon.com/ca…because that’s just fun…)


What are your regular stops? Your internet routine? Is there a website you like so much that you visit it every day?

2 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

www.cakewrecks.com - every day.
Your blog. Every day.
Facebook. Multiple times a day.

Alicia Buhler said...

I am addicted to checking my email...which leads to checking Facebook, blogs, and the family website.