Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little heads...

Earlier in my pregnancy, 4 weeks ago to be exact, we had a bit of a scare and I was put on bed-rest for two weeks.  Don't worry, everything is fine now, but while I was on bed-rest, I had some time on my hands.  Of course, I was dreaming of our September baby and thinking of ways to keep him/her cozy as winter approaches.  These little toques are SO fun to make...and so TINY!  I think our kid will have a very warm head this coming winter!  I'm going to have lots of fun whipping these up as our little munchkin grows...

One in case it's a boy...

One in case it's a girl...

And one that's just adorable!

4 comments:

Alicia Buhler said...

Oh, too cute!

I'm thinking that if you have too much time on your hands there won't be anything left for auntie Alicia to make :-) Good thing your bed rest didn't last too long.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I love them all but I especially love the girl one. So cute!

KDees said...

LOVE the pink hat! So very cute!

Kyra said...

Awe so cute! I think I know who to call on someday way down the road for baby hats... I love them all...but the flower on the pink one makes it my favourite!