Thursday, April 29, 2010

prayer...

There are so many changing things in your body when you are pregnant.  And when it is your first pregnancy, you have no idea which things are normal and which should be checked by a doctor.  It is a scary place to be because you are the sole person responsible for your growing baby and it is up to you to mention or not mention something that is happening.  Nobody else knows exactly what is happening in your body, or how you are feeling. 

As you think of me, could you pray that I would have wisdom to be able to take care of myself and the baby and to know what is normal and what is not?  And could you pray for peace?  Some days I am just absolutely stressed...and that's not usually like me!  I'm normally fairly laid-back. 

Wisdom and peace.  That would be great.

Thanks.

5 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

You betcha. I'll have you covered for the night time hours :)

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I can totally do that. Thanks for sharing.

Sylvia said...

We are praying for you too!

Sabrina said...

Praying, Niki. I so get the anxiety and wondering if things are okay. Trusting that God will give you peace.

Trev and Rebekah said...

And it gets tougher when you consult the internet or many preg. books. Trust your heart and your god-given mother instincts. Praying for you.